Saturday, June 23, 2012

UFO Thoughts 2



Rackets. Tennis rackets! Nevermind...

My axe fell off the ladder and injured a goose. Yeah, so what else is new?

You cannot fully understand the implications of boat. First and foremost, you have to learn archery, pillow stuffing, and bacon communication.

I was sucked into another dimension and questioned heavily by salamanders about what type of shoes I prefer. I told them Keds, which was a lie...but I still got a piece of cake.

...the rest of the tree. And that was the last time I saw Candice.

Whenever you have 17 dollars in your wallet, you may notice the sky turning yellow. Turtles are unaffected.

Grootis Serwull now has 50% more grab hands. I must confess, it was I who broke your coffee mug...but I'll buy you a new one, my love.

Never trust a spade-head. They'll warp you away inside of their silver chestnut...or something like that.

Don't worry, Wisconsin has plenty of tigers. You just have to look for the big pumice.

No comments:

Post a Comment