Tuesday, December 16, 2014

UFO Thoughts 8: Specter Of An Inspector


Have you ever seen the specter of an inspector? The one I saw was named Thomas Ridgeborrow; he soaked his feet in acid because he was tired of being called a gumshoe.

Sunday called, margaritas are free!

Worm-like earpiece, don't ask why.

If you want to wax impervious, I say buy a new metrical.

It runs tomorrow, just hit me with a fruitcake!

Don't listen to them, all you need to fix your washing machine is a bicycle pump and an electric eel.

The impact of luggage–how I love the sound!

If you shout the word "gingerbread" during a full moon, the nearest pencil will spin around and warp to another dimension.

Comet Burger has awesome french fries, too bad they only exist in my mind.

…chocolate window pane. Hand me the screwdriver, please.

Whenever I see a briefcase I want to paint a smile on it.

I came here to throw it…over the fence, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment