Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Poison Scone


Poison Scone (aka Sconed To Death)

A thought occurred to me when I was alone,
that I could cook a poison scone
 and feed it to someone I hate.
Hey, wouldn't that be great?

I could take them out in one fell swoop;
they wouldn't have a chance to poop
before they puked out all their guts...
but now you probably think I'm nuts.

Before you label me insane,
just run it through your puny brain...
how good it would be to smite a foe
with just a frosted ball of dough!

Cyanide is all it would take...
mix it in and then you bake.
And when it's done you can serve it with tea,
and laugh to yourself maniacally!

Then after your victim starts to gag,
you can stuff them in a body bag
and roll them down a steep ravine
so they won't be heard or seen!

It's not such a bad way to go
if you think about it, you know?
To choke upon a deadly treat...
revenge has never been so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment