Monday, June 20, 2011

Introduction / My Websites

As this is my first blog post on this site, I figured I'd start things off with an introduction. My name is Ted Del Prato and I'm working on several projects that involve writing and illustration. I have a book that I've self-published at Blurb.com called Lullabies For Goblins. It's a collection of 20 humorous poems with black and white illustrations--if you like dark humor books like Tim Burton's The Melancholy Death Of Oyster Boy and Andy Riley's Bunny Suicide books, it might just be your kind of thing. Click on this link to check it out.

In addition, I have a CafePress website where I sell bumper stickers, magnets, shot glasses, and other related gift items. My URL for that site is http://www.cafepress.com/goblinsden. To help further promote my products, I've got a Squidoo.com account that features a lens on each type of item I'm selling.

This blog site will also be an outlet for other things I come up with...such as poems, jokes, and random thoughts. I'll try to work in some previews of the projects I'm working on as well. Thanks for visiting, and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment